Hiya all. Last week I went to my local Guardian pharmacy to get a refill for my shower foam. So i thought I's check out the cosmetics isle since I'm there already (Hubby: What? You will always check out ALL the cosmetics isle, ANYWHERE. Me: True..bad news for my wallet (and his too occasionally)).
OK, so back to the review. I was attracted to In2it new line of lipstick because of it's packaging. It is the Moisture Release Lipstick line. I love In2it lipsticks. They have a lot of range and they are affordable and during sale they can be dead cheap! Here's what they say about the lipstick on the package:
|Uber cute casing: Gunmetal, diamante studs and lace pattern details|
- Contains moisturising beads with lip plumping and lip nourishing ingredients that are released during wear.
- Contains sweet alsomd oil, evening primrose oil and vitamin for enhanced moisturisation.
- Contains sun protection to a level of SPF 25 UVA/UVB.
- No fragrance
Sadly, there are only five colours for this line. All are satin finishes except Seashell and Sable are satin with a little bit metallic.
|From left: Seashell, Shrimp, Bare, Sable and Salmon|
So here's my take on them.
- If you have dry lips (or your lips tend to get dry with lipstick) then I would really recommend you get this . It is really moisturising. It gives a little bit of plumping though, not much.
- Long lasting.
- Really nice corally pink colours and Bare is a nice nude.
- Cute packaging.
- Affordable. It retails at RM19.90 (I think), but i got mine for only RM9.90 (intro sale)!
- Limited colours available (five only)
- It's a bit sheer, you will need a few coats.
I bought two colours: Seashell and Sable. I love them both!
Shout out if you have any thoughts, ait.