Assalamualaikum and hiya to all..
Wa..back to back reviews. Sorry for the lack of looks and tutorial postings. Kinda busy with work. But there are some looks ideas lurking at the back of my mind. Stay tune for those ok.
I bought this in the mini tube when I was at a beauty expo in JB recently. So I've been playing around with it and it's time for a review :)
I think many of you have heard about this bb cream. It is probably between ones that are famous in the make up community, and Skin 79's bestsellers.
Here is what the cream looks like straight out of the tube. The consistency is not that thick so it is easy to blend with a foundation brush or finger. But I suggest to use a brush because you'll use less product.
As like other bb creams the colour is some what light with pinkish undertones. But it blends nicely to your skin.
You may notice that it creates a greyish hue on the skin. But after a while, it absorbs and changes to a skin tone colour.
Here's my take on the cream.
- Easy to blend. Probably the easiest bb cream to blend among all that I've tried (but hey there are many that I haven't :) ). I like how it settles and evens out my skin.
- Don't need that much to cover the whole face.
- Coverage is good but you still need concealer for nasty blemishes.
- Has SPF protection of up to 25.
- Comes in a mini size which is handy for traveling.
- Oil control is good. But again this depends. I have oily skin and I blotted each time after meals. But it is made for oily skin and has oil controlling properties.
- A bit on the pricey side.
- Not pretty sure about the wrinkle free promise because I can still see my fine lines after applying.
Will I repurchase? I don't know, I really like it but I still do have a lot of other bb creams to try hehe..
Here's me wearing the bb cream. I have to say though this bb cream looks nice in pictures.
You can purchase yours online. There are many out there who sell it. You can try here. I do think you can buy it at selected Sasa outlet (not really sure).
Ok I hope this helps. Do comment if you got anything to say about this bb cream ok.
Have a colourful day ye..